You know having a website is vital for your business.
You’ve taken the initiative to learn how to use a site builder like WordPress, Wix, or Shopify. You’ve learned a lot and built yourself a site that’s live on the internet.
The problem is, you’re not completely happy with the site you’ve created.
You’re so passionate about your business and the amazing work you do, but you’re website just doesn’t reflect that same passion or innovation. Maybe you’re a little hesitant to direct people to your website, because it doesn’t reflect your brand.
Or, you know that websites should “have a good user experience,” but you have no idea what that entails, or how well your site is already performing.
Maybe you wonder why people don’t often come to your website, or why, if they do, they don’t seem to stay.
Sometimes you think wistfully about hiring a designer, but the reality is that’s not in the budget anytime soon.
If any of the above sounds like you, then a “User Experience Audit” can be a game changer for you.
What is a User Experience Audit?
A user experience audit (also called a “UX audit”) is an opportunity to receive expert feedback on your unique website along with action steps and resources for how you can improve it.
The audit helps you:
- Make your site is easy for your users to navigate
- Identify places you can add “Calls to Action” to help your users take the action you want them to take
- Clean up the parts of your site that don’t look as professional or “on brand” as you’d like
- Tell your story in a way that’s easy for people browsing your website to easily digest
- Incorporate UX and design best practices into your website
- Avoid common pitfalls in SEO
- Feel confident that the time and effort you put in to improving your site is well spent and effective.
Here’s how it works
I record a video of me walking through up to 5 pages of your website. In the video, I detail what’s working well already, as well as recommendations for areas of improvement.
Along with the video, I provide a PDF of resources tailored to your specific needs to help you accomplish the recommendations I made for you.
If you’d like me to conduct a UX Audit of your current website, you can request a quote with the button below.